developer HinesThe Riverwalk project in San Diego is an example of the benefits of passage-based development. Riverwalk will be San Diego's first pass-through village and will feature 400 affordable units and a total of 4,300 homes. It will also include retail, office space, and large open spaces along the San Diego River. There are many benefits to transitory development, including the opportunity to develop more equitable housing and communities.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your selection of digital GlobeSt newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles * every 30 days in the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now