Lots of funds line up to play a distressed asset game. If they don't have the patience to wait for things to get through banks and service providers, Mark Foster, attorney at Snell & Wilmer, says there is a group that may be ready to close a deal soon.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your selection of digital GlobeSt newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles * every 30 days in the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now