Retail rental collections rose in July compared to previous months during the pandemic. According to data from Datex Property SolutionsRetail rental collections were 68.8% in mid-July, up 14.7% from mid-June and up 36.6% from mid-May. The rise in rental payments was likely due, at least in part, to the initial reopening of the economy as well as retailers learning to serve customers in the new market.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your selection of digital GlobeSt newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles * every 30 days in the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now