Borrowers holding portfolios of single-family homes that serve as the basis for mortgage-backed securities could improve the accuracy of projections for the performance of their underlying loans, and ultimately those bond ratings, by providing more financial information about their holdings, according to Fitch Ratings.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your selection of digital GlobeSt newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles * every 30 days in the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now