Alliant Capital has closed Fund 103, a low-income residential real estate tax credit fund of $ 65 million. Fund 103 will support the development of around 650 affordable housing units for seniors and families. While fundraising began long before the pandemic outbreak, the fund will focus on a few states hardest hit by the public health event, including Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, and Florida.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you become an ALM digital member, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your selection of digital GlobeSt newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles * every 30 days in the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now