On March 10, 2021, NAR hosted its Virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit: Commercial Update, which provided an outlook on the changing commercial real estate market. Four panelists and a moderator discussed the current commercial market conditions and prospects for commercial real estate.
– Dr. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist and Vice President Research, NAR
– Dr. Calvin Schnure, Senior Vice President, Research and Economic Analysis, Nareit
– Brandon Hardin, Research Economist, NAR
– Gay Cororaton, Senior Economist and Director of Housing and Economic Research, NAR
– Akiko Matsuda, reporter, The Real Deal