<img src = "data: image / svg + xml; utf8,"data-src =" https://cdn.nar.realtor/sites/default/files/styles/wysiwyg_small/public/blog_migration_files/2788/2019/03/RLI-Logo.png?itok=PYSblEc5 "class =" b -lazy "width =" 280 "height =" 77 "/>
At its Virtual National Land Conference 2021 on March 17th, the REALTORS® Land Institute announced the winners of the APEX Award 2020.
The APEX Awards program, sponsored by RLI Magazine and The Land Report website, recognizes RLI members for their outstanding achievements and achievements.
Applications for the APEX Awards increased 32% in 2020 compared to 2019. This reflects the year’s robust land sales, boosted by COVID-19. Since its inception, the award program has also included most of the female applicants.
This year's apps provide insights into performance across different property types. Compared to 2019, the 2020 requests showed an increase in dollar volume and transaction pages in these areas:
- Farmland, grain: 40% more dollar volume, 29% more transaction pages
- Farmland, ranches: 27% more dollar volume, 68% more transaction pages
- Recreation land: 110% more dollar volume, 236% more transaction pages
- Residential land: 15% more dollar volume, 23% more transaction pages
However, not all land types recorded increases. According to the APEX filings, dollar-volume commercial land sales decreased 13% and transaction-side sales decreased 6%, while dollar-volume forest land sales decreased 51% and transaction-side sales decreased 10%.
The APEX Awards recognize:
- Highest qualified transaction volume
- Most of the transaction sites closed during the year
- Broker of the year by transaction volume by country type
- Largest transaction between two accredited land consultants
- Top 20 national producers by transaction volume
The 138 entries for the 2020 APEX Awards represented 5,245 pages of transactions and more than $ 3.4 billion in production. 62 percent of applicants are accredited land consultants.
The names and prize categories of the winners can be found at www.rliland.com.