<img src = "data: image / svg + xml; utf8,"data-src =" https://cdn.nar.realtor/sites/default/files/styles/wysiwyg_small2/public/real-estate-investing-certification-logo-06-15-2021-975w-330h.png? itok = 0gEzx68g "class =" b-lazy "width =" 200 "height =" 68 "alt =" Logo: Real Estate Investing Certification "title =" Logo: Real Estate Investing Certification "/>
For whom is that?
The Real Estate Investing certification program is aimed at REALTORS® who want to master the cooperation with investors and those who want to establish themselves as real estate investors. The courses provide insights into 1031 exchanges, REITS, NOI models, tools, and more.
What you win
- Stand out as an expert to your customers and team members
- Guides on identifying types of residential investors and ways to meet their individual needs
- Understand the pros and cons of different investment options
- Tools for calculating ROI and performing income analysis
- Practical insights into professional real estate management, cash flow, operating income and more
- Earn credit for the Certified Residential Specialist designation
This is how you deserve it
Complete the following programs for a total of 14 credit hours:
- At the end of each course, pass the exam with a score of 70% or better.
- Honorary member of the National Association of REALTORS®
There is no application form for this certification. Once you have completed all of the required course requirements, please email CRSHelp@crs.com so we can review your educational history and process your certification.
- The registration fee for live and virtual 1-day courses varies by host.
- Online package with 6 credit hours online
- $ 126 for Residential Resource Council (RRC) members
- $ 187 for non-RRC members
- Annual fee
Visit the Residential Resource Council website for more information.